Iron Sky Signal #7 – Demand to See Iron Sky

February 5th, 2010 by Jarmo Puskala

In this episode of Iron Sky Signal Timo spills the beans on our shooting schedule. And tells you how you can help get Iron Sky in to the theater near you!

Hint: Demand to See Iron Sky: http://www.ironsky.net/demand/

12 Responses to “Iron Sky Signal #7 – Demand to See Iron Sky”

1. Angela says:

I had already made my demand back in October last year, but there seemed to be no red spot matching my location… so I did it again, and now it appeared. Hmm… a bug of some kind?

2. The might have been some hickups in the beginning.

3. Tom says:

I tried to make my request few minutes ago, but something is wrong. Map verification didn’t proceed and making request ends in neverending loop (page is still loading but nothing ever happens). I discover some javascript error on the page. If you want more info, please contact me, I will be glad to help

4. Tom says:

Well, it works now. It had to be really a hickup :) Sorry for fake alert

5. Brian Chirls says:

Sorry about that, Tom. The hosting company had a hiccup, but we tracked it down and fixed it. Thanks for trying again and offering to help!

Brian

6. Michael says:

Could you post a HTML5 version or a direct link to the video for those of us who hate Flash? Thanks :-)

7. Tony says:

I bet you started hating Flash when Apple said so.

8. Michael says:

@Tony: Yeah thanks for the kind allegation, but no I didn’t. I have a brain for my own and I started disliking Flash a long time ago. Also this doesn’t really matter, because posting or not posting a direct link or a HTML5 version is a matter of user friendliness.

9. Michael: Sadly, it’s often also a matter of resources. But YouTube has a beta of their html5 player available, so it shouldn’t be a question soon. You can opt in to use it at http://www.youtube.com/html5

Added links to the episode’s YouTube page and Iron Sky Signal playlist in the post, forgot those int he hurry.

If you can’t get the youtube player to work, we’ll post a video file to our press page soon and will provide a link. However, we’ll be doing thst only with the more “important” videos, not with every goofy clip shot from a mobile phone.

10. jomp says:

This film is going to be terrible don’t put it in theatre don’t make secret space exploration a joke!!!! Kind of like how Inglorious bastards at the end of the film made light of nazis being integrated into the U.S… The concept is cool i guess but you goofball propaganda sucks…

11. Joona says: