Mike’s crashed flying saucer

September 15th, 2010 by Jarmo Puskala

We’ve been exchanging mails with a german artist/builder/badass Dirty Mike. He’s done some awesome airbrush paintings about Nazis on the moon. Baby strollers with tank tracks on the moon are cool, but his current project is beyond awesome.

Last Night I had a creepy dream… I dreamed that a great fuckin nazi-ufo had crashed into my factory-hall… next thing I have to do, is to paint this disaster as a 80 feet Airbrush on my boring wallside.

Couple of days later this picture arrived:

Dirty Mike's crashed saucer

Dirty Mike's crashed saucer

Now if only we had a warehouse with a boring plain wall and some understanding neighbors…

Here’s some more pics of the work in progress.

Mike's crashed sketch

Crashed saucer sketch on the wall

Ufo on the wall

Check out Mike’s page for the project as well.

7 Responses to “Mike’s crashed flying saucer”

1. Angela says:

WOW. I mean. WOW. I can see why this is filed under “awesome”. Just, sometimes, I have to wonder. Who are, really, the craziest folks? The members of the Energia team themselves or their fans? ^^’

2. Merq says:

Awesome people are awesome. This is just fantastic!

3. dirty mike says:

thank You Angela, thank You Merq for Your reply´s….freaks like You are thee first and thee last..this is not Hollywood.. deep in my heart everything is made of milk and honey–even an Iron sky…thats why I can do that shit..

4. dirty mike says:

..and thank You, Signal Crew…sometimes Rock´n Roll must be very creepy..

5. Angela says:

We all should thank YOU, Mike, for having the courage to do something like this, enjoying it, and sharing your enthusiasm for it with the world!

It does not matter what a man’s dreams are made of. All that matter are the feelings that bring us to try and realize them, in whichever shape we are capable of giving to them.

Once more: a heartfelt applause for the bravery and the skills altogether. Well done!

6. dirty mike says:

hey Angela…I give a shit on facebook, photoshop and every other digital “revolution”like them..thats why I can do that shit by heart and hand in realtime. but my nazi ufo-painting is not ready yet…
    - stay awake..in the next few days the painting will turn to a superfucking unbelievable final message..manifested to thee mothers and daughters of Ultra: BELLA MATRIBUS DETESTA!…puhh, what a trip- but I still believe in higher concepts..iron sky is cooler than face book..the others just sleep

7. Justin Noel says:

Hi! I’ve been following your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!