The post production process of Iron Sky is a tedious and detailed – and quite damn long. I’m involved as a director in every phase of the production, so for the next 7-8 months, I’ll be jumping between Germany, Slovenia, Australia and Finland and making sure the post production of Iron Sky goes smoothly. In addition to this, I’m attending to various seminars discussing film making and crowd sourcing and -funding. And to all these functionalities, I’m dragging my camera along, hoping to shed a bit of light into the post production process of a film to you.
But at the same time, I’m most interested to hear your thoughts on Director’s Diaries. Here’s a bunch of questions I’m hoping you’d have time to answer to – just as a comment down here – for me to know how to improve them.
1. Do you watch Director’s Diaries? If, why – and if not, why?
2. Do you think Director’s Diaries should be more informative, or more entertaining?
3. Which episode you think is the best?
4. Do you have topics you’d like me to discuss in Director’s Diaries?
5. Would you prefer to see quick, impromptu interviews, or do you prefer more the way it’s now – camera following the director.
6. What thoughts on the format and the quality? Is it good enough? Too long?
I’d really appreciate you’d take your time to drop a few words on these issues – just so that I know if there’d be something I could improve the diaries in the future.