Iron Sky T-shirts for women – which one do you prefer?

April 12th, 2011 by Timo Vuorensola

There’s been quite a lot of requests for women’s T-shirts for Iron Sky. Here, we made a mocup of three different shirts – which one do you prefer the most?

Click to see the image larger.

12 Responses to “Iron Sky T-shirts for women – which one do you prefer?”

1. Heini says:

Ehdottomasti 1. vaihtoehto. Noita 3. tapaisia printtipaitoja on jo kaapit väärällään.

2. Marshal says:

1 is fantastic, 3 is classic, 2 is… well, not so good :)

3. Nadja says:

1 and 3 are really cool. 2 looks a little bit boring.

4. FJS Falkonos says:

All Shirts are equally beautiful… But No. 1 is a little bit nicer :-)

5. Max says:

Definitely 1 (both me and my wife like it most). However, with a small adjustment, #2 becomes the winner: http://iron-sky.pp.ua/images/tshirt-1.jpg ^_^

6. Petter Duvander says:

My wife says number 2, and she has better taste than the other wives here. ;)

7. Max says:

NOWAI! We defintely need a WifeTastoMeter to solve this issue :) I think both our wives can agree that all three designs look cool.

8. Shelly says:

Definitely the 1st and the 3rd equally. Though, I’d probably have a hard time walking in the street wearing the third one since I live in Israel.

9. maloki says:

If I’d have to pick one only, it would be nr 1, definitely. When are you sending it to me? ;)

10. Project Iris share of their Tees sale goes into charity that works for helping the needy women and children.Just pay a visit to them at http://store.projectirisclothing.com/ and be someone to help others at not much a price.

11. Andrea says:

Can you please re-issue t-shirts 1 and 2 in size XL?

Not all us women are small :)

12. GScraper is fastest and most powerful scraper on earth, and GScraper support all anonymous reply system. If you have never used it, you simply can’t imagine scrape and POST can crazy to what extent ! We are so confident of it we are willing to let you try basic version for free. The functions will blow your heart! google22222222222 http://www.google.com