Iron Sky Teaser 3 – We Come in Peace!

May 12th, 2011 by Jarmo Puskala

Here is the third teaser for Iron Sky, titled “We Come in Peace!”. Several blogs have been quick to point out, that in addition to peace the space nazis come in gigantic airships full of flying saucers. Which they seem to think is rather suspicious…

There’s is also another surprise in store for the future: We have a release date and it’s 4.4.2012! So it’ll be 11 long months and Iron Sky will finally see the silver screen. I can’t wait.

14 Responses to “Iron Sky Teaser 3 – We Come in Peace!”

1. jschreyer says:

Nice work, congratulations and thumbs up. One big mistake though: at01:01 the map says “Vereinigte Zustände von Amerika” but the proper German translation of United States of America would be “Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika”

2. nero says:

Any chance we can get a 1600×1200 version?

3. nero says:

Nevermind…I did it myself :)

Available here for anyone who is interesed: http://i.imgur.com/4bFp3.jpg

4. Stodaire says:

1year to wait? I’m sad to know that :(
    But your work is just awesome, i have a movie project too and i hope it will be like yours !

5. Max says:

I was a bit sad too to know the film will come out not on the 1st of January, but in the end it is just great it will come out at all!

And the teaser is awesome. Why did you never mention space zeppelins before? They look awesome :)

6. Pavel says:

Give me please the videos without captions and preferably with a separate audio track so I could make a Russian version of the teaser.

Not for commercial use!
    P.S. Sorry for my English.

7. MXF says:

One further comment on the map: Beijing in China would most likely appear as “Peking” on a German map

8. mota says:

Also on the map: Karibisch has to be Karibische Inseln or Karibik.

9. MXF says:

Just switched the video to HD and have another few suggestions:
    “Arktisch” has to be “Arktis”, “Mittlere Osten” has to be “Mittlerer Osten”, “das Nördliche Eismeer” should just be “Nördliches Eismeer”.
    Cheers :)

10. Vesseli Wussukka says:

Psst.. The Race, even when failed, could have been updated with an another “weekly report”.

11. daniel says:

lol they come to earth and see how hightech we are now since the 40s and we’ll rape them haha

12. Stéphy says:

How did you come to this theorie? do you know that it’s actualy close to reality?

13. Rob says:

There was a time when this would have been good entertainment. When is there enough German-bashing? Oh, I remember, there is’nt. Why do’nt you make a comedy about all the white homelands being over-run, and the entire white race being systematically destroyed, like it is today? That would be a good comedy, no?