Moon Nazi Zeppelin Wallpaper? Here You Go!

May 13th, 2011 by Janos Honkonen

Hello everybody, and thank you for your support and enthusiasm over our third teaser and the release date – thanks to you, our new teaser is spreading like wildfire and right now as I’m writing this, there is a tweet, blog post or other mention of Iron Sky online every ten seconds – literally.

Many of you have been asking if there’s a desktop wallpaper version of the space Zeppelin picture we have as a background on the entry page. The least we can do to thank you for your help is to give you exactly that – here you go!

We Come In Peace – The Wallpaper (JPEG, 1980 x 1080, 456 KB)

We are currently in Cannes Film Festival where we are searching for distributors for the remaining countries and regions. So far we’ve sold the Iron Sky to Australia & New Zealand, Benelux, China, Czech Republic & Slovakia, Former Yugoslavia, Finland, German speaking Europe, Norway, Poland, Romania, Taiwan and Thailand, but there’s still a lot of globe to cover – and we want the Iron Sky release to be truly global!

A really big thanks to all of you who have Demanded Iron Sky, those red dots really help us to find distributors! Keep the demands coming and soon we have taken over the whole world!

Timo with the daily festival issue of Screen Magazine, with our full spread ad featuring the zeppelin attack.

24 Responses to “Moon Nazi Zeppelin Wallpaper? Here You Go!”

1. Mustafa Emre says:

Are these zeppelins is like today’s air filled baloons or battleships with many rooms?

2. Ilmo says:

those are mothership zeps with hangars for the reichsflugscheiben (flying saucers). Of cause both vehicle types hoover with top secret nazi anti gravity technology. Like it is used also in todays volkswagen. :P

3. cliffy j says:

dudes…. i’ve only just stumbled across this amazing project (late to the party – but it’s fashionable, right?!.

I gotta tell you what an instant hard-on I have for your movie – so up my alley it’s untrue… so if you need any help (other than financial…long story) organising or contributing to a uk street team/ad hoc publicity machine or whatever then drop me a line…

4. Marshal says:

Somebody bought Iron Sky here in the Czech Republic? Oh yeah! That’s what I call a good news!

Also thank you for wallpaper, it’s really nice :)

5. austin pollock says:

I’m sure plenty of people would buy it in the US.
    i know alot of my friends would pay good money to see.

6. HairbySubaru says:

Vielen Danke for the wall-paper. I’ve mashed together a version for my iphone. Any chance that we true believers can pre-order, as a gesture of faith?

7. Sergey says:

And as for Ukraine?

8. Mahir says:

I really hope you guys can get this to Boulder, CO or Denver in the US. A lot of my friends would kill to see this.

9. Bennet says:

Thanks for this Wallpaper. I didn’t expect you using my picture. So I’m very flattered :P
    Greetings from Germany – We want this Movie! ;)

10. Alan says:

Awesome wall! Can’t wait for the film to come out – great to hear there’s finally a release date!

I wonder what the chances are of it coming to South Africa?

Anyway, I’m telling everyone I can about it!

11. Paul Sorene says:

Janos, was this your inspiration?

PS – you doing intreviews in London? If so, we’d love to chat to the cast and crew…

12. Bosmod1974 says:

Very interesting project. I will be looking forward to it. I was suprised that the release date wasn’t 04.20.2012, though.

13. Heinrich says:

Is the release date 4-4 historical relevant? Better would be the 20-4. That might even push the ticket sales.

14. Jasper says:

Is Belgium included in the German speaking countries? Please say yes! :D

15. Jaap says:

Never heard of Benelux? ;-)

16. gehaime unter mann says:

Hi. Can you make a 1600 by 1200 pix background image?

17. Senjak says:

So looking forward to this project. All of my friends in Minneapolis and Denver have been made aware that this movie is inbound!

18. Carl Seager says:

Just blinkin’ superb is all! :)

19. Marko says:

GZGZ..

dont forget to crashland eine reichsflugscheiben to Beograd, Srbija.

We are community of movie junkies with superb cinema equipment (projectors, speakers etc.):
    We organised small “streetfilm” spots throughout city to play best movies and IronSky is more than welcome

we are honoured if you choose us to represent Beograd city.

20. Vae Victis says:

Sieg!

21. You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am having a look ahead on your next publish, I’ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

22. Great issues altogether, you simply won a new reader. What may you recommend about your post that you just made some days in the past? Any positive?

23. My spouse and i were very excited that Ervin managed to deal with your basic research via the ideas this individual gained from your own weblog. It’s not at all simplistic just to be making a gift of techniques which some others could have been selling. We remember we have got the writer to appreciate for this. The specific explanations you’ve made, the straightforward web site menu, generally relationships your site help to foster And it’s mostly spectacular, and it is assisting a lot of our toddler in addition to our family understand this article is considered to be enjoyable, which is certainly really indispensable. Thank you for all the pieces!

24. Hi there, constantly i used to check weblog posts here
    in the early hours in the dawn, for the reason
    that i like to learn more and more.