Iron Sky: Invasion -game coming to PC, XBox and PS3!

September 5th, 2012 by Timo Vuorensola

Great news, dear troopers! Iron Sky game – a proper space shooter – is on it’s way, from an award winning multi-platinum selling game developer Reality Pump (Earth 2150, Two Worlds 2, etc.), is developing the official Iron Sky video game Iron Sky: Invasion, which will release on November on PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

Iron Sky: Invasion puts the player in the pilot seat of defending Earth from a sudden Nazi invasion – from space. Even though Iron Sky: Invasion is a space simulator, the game contains major underlying theme of politics: everything, even defending your planet from Moon Nazis, requires skillful political maneuvers. You will need to know who you are fighting for, whose boots you are stepping on, and choose your friends – or more importantly – enemies carefully.

Reality Pump has been developing Iron Sky: Invasion in close connection with us – we’ve been helping them to tie both the visuals and storyline tightly into the Iron Sky universe. Iron Sky: Invasion will utilize technology developed by Reality Pump Studios showcasing beautiful graphics and high-speed battle sequences. The Grace2 engine allows photorealistic renderings of hundreds of space ships, advanced destruction physics and sophisticated AI of piloting spacecraft. Additionally, Grace2 will show the game in stereoscopic 3D for all players with 3D TV’s and monitors.

Walküries approaching Earth in Iron Sky: Invasion.

I’ve always known that Iron Sky needed a proper video game around the franchise, one where the whole complexity of the world of Iron Sky could be examined. It’s good to announce Reality Pump’s involvement, as the world of Iron Sky – one we’ve cherished and nurtured for years – is now in the capable hands of an experienced, quality-driven game studio.

Topware Interactive‘s Iron Sky: Invasion will arrive in stores, Steam and other outlets on November 30th 2012.

We’ve agreed with the game developer to pre-sell this game with a special price to the Iron Sky community to finance the development of Iron Sky prequel & sequel.

So the game is available NOW at our STORE!

For more information:

Spitfire is one of the ships you get to fly in Iron Sky: Invasion

11 Responses to “Iron Sky: Invasion -game coming to PC, XBox and PS3!”

1. Pierre says:

Hello :)

Glad to see that the whole project is making a good progress!

Just would like to know what happens to “Iron Sky: Operation Highjump” on Wreckamovie?

Thx

2. Richard K. says:

wow, that looks awsome! *sigh* in the movie and for a game i was looking worward to see some infantery action (maybe some space nazis lwering down a rope from transport walkyrs and bring the battle to the ground…

but anyway, this is gonna be AWSOME!!! :D as the movie was! ^^

(sry for my bad english…ich bin deutscher ^^)

3. Juan says:

Awesome idea needs more gun and infantry combat

4. Daniel says:

Now this; looks awesome! Can’t wait! Pre-ordering after writing this reply! ^^
    Just a little question. I have asked this before, but didn’t get a answer.
    Are there any plans to release/publish 3D-Models used in the making of Iron Sky? (Zeppelins, Walküres, Earth Fleet Ships, Airplanes…)
    Maybe not the Götterdämmerung! Kinda complex model/takes too long to load! :)
    Would be great if people like me; 3D Artists, could make own Iron Sky Fan-Animations! Especially people like me; who aren’t the best at modelling…

Regards,
    Daniel
    (joo, olis voinut kirjoittaa myös Suomeksi, mutta Iron Sky on niin kansainvälinen juttu että kirjoitin englanniksi…)

5. Alcides says:

I don’t wont defend the hearth. I want to be a Nazi and use that very nice ships. The heart ships are awful.

6. Andrea says:

After I move apartment next month i am going to pick up the PS3 version of the game and another Ironsky pen.

PS: The ironsky pens are really good and take good quality refills. My dad has the first Ironsky pen I bought. He claimed it.

7. Andrea says:

Any chance you guys could realease 3D models of the ships as I would like to scratch build some models of them for display in my office?

8. Solon says:

I wish this is gonna be awsome!

9. 137 says:

I sorta reminds me of a “space” version of World of tanks.

10. claudio says:

Please, make it work in Nexus! Great game!